Featuring an infant-safe, reversible seat to bond with your precious cargo until they’re ready to adventure facing forward. The Bumbleride Era has all-wheel suspension and air-filled tires giving you a smooth, one-handed push on city streets or bumpy sidewalks. Its extra-long footwell gives you room to grow and a small footprint makes maneuvering tight spaces stress-free. Responsibly made and manufactured. Built for terrain. With Era, you get a reversible from-birth stroller that grows with you through toddlerhood; offering you 9 different configurations to suit your current stage. The parent-facing options allow you to keep a constant watch on your precious cargo starting at day 1. The forward-facing seat with extra-long footwell gives your child an outward facing view to take in all the sights. Bumbleride Bassinet sold separately.
- What’s Included: Bumper Bar, Air Pump, Wrist Strap
- Reversible seat, ready from day 1
- All-terrain wheels and suspension, built for city streets and more
- Quick, compact fold with auto-lock & standing stow
- Long footwell = room to grow
- Eco checklist: Cork handle, PFAS free, recycled materials and solution dye
- Adjustable, non-toxic handlebar made of all-natural cork
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Eco Fabric made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified 100% recycled PET (65 plastic water bottles per stroller)
- Black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk colorways uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
- Stroller Dimensions
- Weight: 27 lbs. (12.2 kgs.)
- Recommended Use: Birth to 55 lbs. (24.9 kgs.)
- Frame: 20 lbs.
- Seat: 7 lbs.
- Seat Dimensions
- Seat: 9.5”L x 12.5”W
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19.5”L x 13”W
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 25″H
- Footrest: 12”L x 13”W
Inspired by the birth of their first child, Ella, Matt and Emily Reichardt founded Bumbleride out of their home in San Diego in 2004. Their line of strollers was intended for parents who live active lifestyles and need the products to match. Every element of each product is designed in-house, drawing on the collective feedback from real parents. The company is also highly committed to environmentally friendly practices. The textiles, aluminum and plastics that make up Bumbleride products are carefully chosen for durability, safety and function, but also their environmental impact. Bumbleride seeks out suppliers that are innovating to save energy, conserve water and reduce pollution in landfills. Their fabrics are OEKO-TEX and Bluesign supplier certified and feature a 100% recycled polyester made from recycled post-consumer water bottles. Their Silver Black colors use an innovative dye process that conserves 89% less water than similar techniques and reduces pollution in the process.