2022 Indie – All Terrain Stroller | Buy 2022 Indie – All Terrain Stroller online
The all-terrain jogger with a compact footprint for the ultimate versatility. Ready to go at birth (with no attachments) and through toddlerhood. The smoothest push from air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension. Responsibly made and manufactured. All-wheel suspension and three (3) 12” air-filled tires are ready for any terrain, giving you the smoothest push and most relaxed ride for your little one. The spacious and easily accessible cargo basket has tons of room to haul whatever you need for your adventure. Bumbleride Bassinet sold separately.
- What’s Included: Foldable bumper bar, Air Pump, Wrist strap
- Built for all-terrain, (3) 12” air-filled tires and all wheel suspension
- Infant-ready with no attachments
- Lightweight, compact frame
- One-step fold & standing stow
- Eco Checklist: PFAS free, recycled materials and solution dye
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Eco Fabric made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified 100% recycled PET (65 plastic water bottles per stroller)
- Black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk colorways uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
- Weight: 24 lbs. (10.8 kgs.)
- Recommended Use: Birth to 55 lbs. (24.9 kgs.)
- Child Weight Capacity: 55 lbs. (24.9 kgs.)
- Standing/Unfolded: 47″L x 24.5″W x 26.5″-45.5″H (120cm L x 62cm W x 67-116cm H)
- Folded: 32″L x 24.5″W x 11.5″H (81cm L x 62.2cm W x 29cm H)
- Seat: 14.5″W x 9”L (37cm W x 23cm L)
- Handle Height: 26.5″-45.5″H (67cm-116cm H)
- Upright fold height: 30″ H (76cm H)
Inspired by the birth of their first child, Ella, Matt and Emily Reichardt founded Bumbleride out of their home in San Diego in 2004. Their line of strollers was intended for parents who live active lifestyles and need the products to match. Every element of each product is designed in-house, drawing on the collective feedback from real parents. The company is also highly committed to environmentally friendly practices. The textiles, aluminum and plastics that make up Bumbleride products are carefully chosen for durability, safety and function, but also their environmental impact. Bumbleride seeks out suppliers that are innovating to save energy, conserve water and reduce pollution in landfills. Their fabrics are OEKO-TEX and Bluesign supplier certified and feature a 100% recycled polyester made from recycled post-consumer water bottles. Their Silver Black colors use an innovative dye process that conserves 89% less water than similar techniques and reduces pollution in the process.
There are no reviews yet.