Get ready to roll with Liki, the world’s most compact folding trike. The sleek urban design of the Liki Trike allows you to be safe and have fun, as it elegantly combines functionality and aesthetics. With its unique and patented small-fold, the ingenious trike simply folds and unfolds at the click of a button. Liki allows you to travel comfortably with your child as it fits easily in the trunk of your car or an airplane’s overhead bin. Featuring five phases that cater to babies from 10 – 36 months, it can go from stroller to trike in seconds making it a product that truly grows with your family.
- Folds and unfolds in seconds
- Made from exceptional materials to assure long lasting quality
- Features high durability soft-ride wheels
- UV sun protection canopy
- Contoured high and low backrest
- Comes fully assembled – Ready to go straight out of the box
- Easy to navigate by parent and child with dual steering system
- Approved according to EN-71 safety standard for toys and ANSI Z315.1
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Supports up to 44.1 lbs
- Weighs 14.7 lb.
- Assembled dimensions 19.6″ L x 36.8″ W x 40.4″ H
- Folded dimensions 12.5″ L x 23.6″ W x 9.1″ H
- Age recommendation: 10 – 36 months
- Shoulder pads
- Padded armrest
- 5 point harness
- Cup holder
- Pedal straps
- Travel & storage bag
When you’ve got a crying baby – or a sleeping one – the last thing you want to do is fuss around with their car seat or stroller. In fact, wouldn’t it be amazing if their car seat became a stroller, with the click of a button? This was the thought-process of Yoav Mazar, founder of the Doona – the world’s first infant car seat that transforms to a stroller in seconds, no additional parts required. Doona is tested and certified as an infant car seat, stroller, reclined cradle and hand-held carrier in both the US and Europe. All materials used by Doona are carefully tested and approved under the strictest European standards. Not only are the materials used free of any hazardous chemicals, they are also tested for their durability and quality to assure the safe and continuous use of the products.