Buy SCHWABEN LIGHTWEIGHT LOW-PROFILE HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK FOR EV OWNERS online | SCHWABEN LIGHTWEIGHT LOW-PROFILE HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK FOR EV OWNERS for sale
A quality hydraulic floor jack offers safe, reliable lifting assistance to access braking, suspension, wheels and tire, and general underbody systems for inspection, repair and maintenance, and detailing. The Schwaben Lightweight Low-Profile Hydraulic Floor Jack is a premium aluminum jack that offers stable, reliable service, combined with features found on the most expensive of shop jacks. Schwaben’s jack offers the low minimum jack pad height necessary for the lifting of cars with even the lowest ride height, combined with a weight that is half that of a comparable steel-framed floor jack.
Note: certainly there are floor jacks on the market with lighter weight. Schwaben achieved two design goals with this jack – one that is easy to move around the shop or toss in the trunk, and one that is overbuilt to 4000-lbs capacity standards versus many other floor jacks on the market. Light, but strong – convenient, but safe!
• 3 1/2″ low pad height and is suitable for nearly all EVs, including most lower ride height vehicles
• 20″ maximum lift allows for lifting high to position jack stands or achieve a comfortable working height
• Dual hydraulic lift pistons raises the saddle to maximum height in only 5 pump strokes (with minimal effort)
• Internal hydraulic bypass valve protects the hydraulic system from over pumping at maximum lift height
• Protective foam cover on convenient 2-piece handle prevents vehicle damage
• Full cover rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle from damage during lifting
• Attractive red anodized chassis even matches the Tesla-brand color pallet well!
By the numbers
• Maximum lift capacity: 4,000lbs
• Minimum jack pad height: 3 1/2″
• Maximum jack pad height at full extension: 20″
• Handle length: 50″
• Saddle diameter: 4″
• Maximum width (front wheels): 10 3/4″
• Weight: 50lbs
• ANSI / ASME PALD 2009 certified