Buy LUXE FLOOR MATS FOR TESLA MODEL X (5 SEAT) online | LUXE FLOOR MATS FOR TESLA MODEL X (5 SEAT) for sale
• Custom designed for Tesla Model X owners who appreciate luxury.
• Premium grade carpet is the thickest, heaviest, deepest pile manufactured with yarn specially Scotchgard™ treated for stain and soil resistance.
• Available for every floor surface in the car.
• Only available in black.
• Made in the USA.
• Usually ships within 2–3 weeks from California. Not available for international delivery (except Canada).
• Non-returnable except for clear manufacturing defects.
• Not Compatible with the 2021+ Refresh.
We’ve provided more detailed information on product options here. We recommend you read the ‘Notes’ section below to answer some common questions about these options.
Images below are to be used as a reference for selecting the appropriate mat items for your Model X. Each Luxe mat is custom cut to fit the corresponding floor area of the Model X. Images of these mat items in a Tesla Model X can be seen in the ‘Gallery’ tab for reference.
PASSENGER CABIN 5 SEAT CONFIGURATION
|2 pc Fronts||1 pc 2nd Row|
FRONT TRUNK (FRUNK)
|Front Trunk [Frunk]|
REAR TRUNK OPTIONS
|2 pc Well||Behind 2nd Row|
OVER 2ND SEAT FOLDED
|1 pc Over 2nd Seat (when folded down)|
*As seen in the schematic renderings above, in order to completely cover the rear cargo and 2nd seats (when folded) you will need both the “Over 2nd Seat Folded Mat” and the “Behind 2nd Row Mat”.
1. Mat Shapes – Luxe Mats are designed to cover as much of the exposed flat area of the vehicle floor as possible. Luxe Mats tend to be larger than factory floor mats and protect more floor area. Luxe Mats creates it own custom shape templates for the Model X.
2. Ordering Multiple Mat Items – Simply select the individual floor mat(s) item you’d like and select the “Add to Cart” button. Next, you’ll be able to view your shopping cart to confirm your selection. Then, go back (you may hit the “back” button) to shopping on the same floor mat product page and select the other item(s) and “Add to Cart” – now you’ll see the combination you desire waiting in your shopping cart. Proceed and follow the prompts to place your order. Note: we recommend you select the “Complete Mat Set” option in the pull-down menu in order to enjoy the discount for bundling all mat items in your order.
3. Shipping to International Destinations NOT available (Except Canada) – Luxe Mats are not available for international orders at this time. However, we are shipping orders to Canada.
Luxe Mats are the epitome of luxury and the most exquisite mats made. So soft you’ll want to drive barefoot, so durable they come with a lifetime warranty.
Premium continuous filament nylon yarn in a 48-ounce per yard face weight (far superior to the thickness of factory floor mats)
Yarn is twisted and heat set in a two-ply construction for crush resistance
Luxe carpet face has 3 pounds of 2-ply continuous filament nylon yarn in each square yard, triple the weight of most OEM mats
Two-step Scotchgard™ process includes one for stain resistance and one for soil resistance
Computer-driven cutting process insures a precise optimal fit
Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
Hand-beveling around edges for a beautiful finished look
Continuous matching cloth edge can’t unravel
Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ high density synthetic rubber backing also provides moisture protection (image, below right)
Propropylene mesh gives the tufted yarn its texture
Waterproof backing protects original floor covering
Water-resistant layer to further help block moisture
Extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning
Insulates against heat and road noise
Easy-to-install Lloyd anchors included
Stays put for optimum safety and durability
Warranted for as long as the original mat buyer keeps the vehicle
Note: Luxe Mats should not be placed over other floor mats. Luxe Mats are designed as a stand-alone mat item. Luxe Mats are designed with anchoring devices to keep them securely in place. These devices may not work properly if Luxe Mats are used over another floor mat.